Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pee on a stick...

Ok, so me and hubby have been trying to get pregnant for 4 months now... I've wanted to be pregnant so bad that I've had many false pregnancy symptoms... well for the past 5 days now I've been really nauseous in the mornings, my period is not due until next week, but I decided to take a test anyways just to see if it would show up.

Well.. GUESS WHAT!!!  There was a very very faint line.. I thought I was seeing things, so I had my mom take a look at it.. and she saw it too!!!   I know it's not definate yet, I still could have an early miscarriage or something like that, but at least there was a line.. that's better than what I was getting before!!!

I'm so excited.. I really hope this means baby in 9 months!!  I'm hoping for a boy, but I'll be happy with whatever I get :)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

You know what they say "a line is a line!" Fingers crossed for you! I gave you an award! Head over to my site to accept it. Have a great week!

Jess
http://www.mommies2cents.com

Post a Comment